FG seeks stakeholders’ support on emergency services

kpakpandofm
Read Time:50 Second

The Federal Government has urged stakeholders in the health sector to work toward well-coordinated, effective, and efficient emergency medical services.

The FG said this during the stakeholders’ meeting organised by the National Emergency Medical Service and Ambulance System and the National Emergency Medical Treatment Committee, in Kano State.

The Federal Ministry of Health signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the private sector and other stakeholders for the operationalisation of NEMSAS.

In a statement signed by the Deputy Director, Media and Public Relations, Federal Ministry of Health, Ahmadu Chindaya, the FG said the stakeholders’ meeting was part of the collective efforts put in place by the ministry of health to ensure the smooth take-off of NEMSAS and the proposed national launch/roll out of the programme by President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), at a later date.
So far, six states have shown their readiness and interest to kick-start the programme in their respective states, namely, Yobe, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Ekiti, and Anambra states.

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Nine burnt to death in Ondo road accident

Nine persons were burnt to death on Friday in a road accident at Omotosho along the Ore-Lagos Expressway in the Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State. The Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps, Ore Unit, Mr Sikiru Alonge, who confirmed the accident, said the incident happened in the morning of […]

Subscribe US Now

Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting