Catholic Priest Declared Missing In Abuja

kpakpandofm
Read Time:1 Minute, 12 Second

Catholic Priest Declared Missing In Abuja

A Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Samson Emokhidi, under the Catholic Archdiocese of Abuja, has been reported missing after leaving his residence on October 1, 2023.

A statement released by the Archdiocese, and addressed to “All Priests, Religious and Lay Faithful” stated that the Priest disappeared ‘without any trace’ and has not been seen nor heard from ever since.

The statement which was dated October 30, 2023 and signed by the Chancellor of the Archdiocese, Rev. Fr Sam Tumba, stated that the matter has been reported to the local civil authorities who have initiated an investigation to determine the circumstances surrounding his disappearance.

It also urged anyone with useful information concerning the whereabouts of the priest to contact the Chancery or the necessary authorities.

The notice read:
“This is to inform the entire Archdiocese family about our brother and Priest, Rev. Fr. Samson Emokhidi, who left the house on Sunday 1st October, 2023, at about 20.45pm.

“He left without any trace and has not been seen or heard from since then.

“The matter has been reported to the civil authorities who have since commenced investigations.

“The Archbishop and the Auxiliary Bishop request that we remember him in our prayers and if anyone has useful information regarding his whereabouts to kindly contact the Chancery.

“Thanking you in anticipation of your cooperation in this sensitive matter. Praying God to bless you and your work,” the statement said.

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

SASA Not Responsible For Fatal Mob Action In Onitsha- Sir Paul Nwosu

SASA Not Responsible For Fatal Mob Action In Onitsha– Sir Paul Nwosu Anambra State Government says it has noticed that some ill-informed social media commentators have been maliciously trying to ascribe the Wednesday, 1st of November mob action at Bida Road, Onitsha, which claimed the lives of two young men, […]

Subscribe US Now

Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting