Celine Dion battles rare incurable disease, cancels shows

kpakpandofm
Read Time:36 Second

Veteran Canadian singer, Celine Dion, has opened up on her battle with Stiff Person Syndrome, a neurological disorder that causes one’s muscles to tense uncontrollably.

The 54-year-old made the announcement in a video on her Instagram page on Thursday, where she disclosed that her 2023 shows had been moved to 2024.

She noted that the rare disease, which occurs in one in a million people, had caused her to have spasms.

The Power of Love singer said she is sorry it has taken her so long to reach out to her fans all over the world, explaining that she misses them all so much and can’t wait to be on stage talking to her fans in person.

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Palestinian man shot by Israeli forces dies in occupied West Bank

A Palestinian man has been killed by Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank, according to Palestinian health officials. The official Palestinian news agency WAFA said the victim is 22-year-old Omar Manaa, and that six other Palestinians were also wounded. The shooting, which occurred near the city of Bethlehem on […]

Subscribe US Now

Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting