Nine burnt to death in Ondo road accident

kpakpandofm
Read Time:38 Second

Nine persons were burnt to death on Friday in a road accident at Omotosho along the Ore-Lagos Expressway in the Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State.

The Commander, Federal Road Safety Corps, Ore Unit, Mr Sikiru Alonge, who confirmed the accident, said the incident happened in the morning of Friday.

According to him, the crash involved a white Toyota Hiace bus with registration number FKJ 095 XE and a Honda Accord Saloon car whose registration number cannot be ascertained.
Alonge also stated that the remains of the victims had been deposited at the morgue of the General Hospital in Ore.

He advised motorists to always maintain speed limit, concentrate, be patient, and obey traffic rules and regulations while driving to save lives and property.

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Osun housewife accused of killing husband commits suicide

Ifeoluwa, accused of setting ablaze her Cairo, Egypt-based husband, Bolu Bamidele, in their house at Koka community in Osun State has committed suicide. Bamidele was said to have sustained severe injury after the incident and was rushed to a private hospital in Osogbo, where he was later referred to the […]

Subscribe US Now

Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting