
The Police Command in Anambra State said yesterday, Sixty one candidates who missed out due to certain reasons were screened during the mop up exercise which commenced at 9 o’clock in the morning.
In a statement, police Public Relations Officer, Mr Haruna Mohammed, said so far, a total of 1,744 candidates have been screened since the commencement of the exercise till date.
Meanwhile, the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has approved two days extention for the Screening excercise with effect from tomorrow.
Explaining further, The PPRO informed that the mop-up screening will continue on monday 7th to end on Tuesday, for candidates who were not prevously screened.
He enjoined candidates who are yet to come for screening, to avail themselves with this opportunity and come for the screening within the stipulated period.