
Naomi Osaka faces removal from the French Open if she keeps boycotting Media briefings .
Report has it that the world number two skipped the news conference after her first round victory at Roland Harris on Sunday and was fined 15,000 US dollars.
Osaka has earlier on Wednesday, tweeted that she was not going to subject herself to people that doubt her. She went further to say that she has watched many clips of athletes breaking down after a loss in the press room.
The board of grand slam tennis tournaments on Sunday said that it has asked Osaka to reconsider and had unsuccessfully tried to speak to her in the hope of finding a resolution.

The statement said that players’ mental health is of utmost importance to the grand slams. However, it went on to say that a core element of the grand slam regulations is the responsibility of the players to engage with the media,whatever the result of their match.
It said it is a contractual agreement which Osaka failed to honour, hence the fine.
Osaka , who gave only a courtside interview after her match which she won in straight sets against Romania’s Patricia Maria, said her clay court game is a work in progress.
Osaka in the past, has used her profile to raise issues of police violence and racial inequality.