Police Arrest Four Persons Over Sudden Disappearance Of 36-year-old Woman In Ogun

kpakpandofm
Read Time:1 Minute, 21 Second

Operatives of Ogun state Police Command in a bid to unravel the sudden disappearance of a 36 years old woman, Adebayo Aminat Keji, who has gone missing since on the 16th of September 2022 have arrested four men.

Confirming the arrest, the Command spokesperson SP Abimbola Oyeyemi said the suspects, Azeez Raimi, 21yrs, Yusuf Shaeed 33yrs, Awodero Michael 27yrs and Soneye Lateef 39yrs were arrested following a complain lodged at Shagamu divisional headquarters by the elder brother of the victim one Ahmed Adebayo, who reported that the victim left home since on the 15th of September and her whereabout is unknown since then.

According to the Spokesperson, the Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole, directed the anti kidnapping unit of the state Criminal Investigation Departments to unravel the mystery behind the sudden disappearance of the woman and that led them to one Soneye Lateef an hotelier, whose hotel facility the victim was seen last.

On interrogation, the hotelier admitted that the missing woman was in his hotel on that day on the invitation of her friend one Bose Fajebe, who came to the hotel with her boyfriend.

The said Bose Fajebe invited the missing woman to join them, but as soon as she arrived, the hotelier picked interest in her and started having a romantic discussion with her.
“While the two of them were discussing, Bose and her boyfriend left them and went away.

Further investigation revealed that the woman must have been used for ritual purpose”, Oyeyemi stated.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole has ordered that the suspects be charged to court without further delay.

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Federal Government Says It Has No Plan To Ban Twitter Or Any Social Media Platform.

The Federal Government says it has no plan to ban any social media platform but will not watch any medium to throw the country into chaos. Information and Culture Minister Lai Mohammed said this on Thursday while presenting the scorecard of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government from 2015 to 2022. At […]

Subscribe US Now

Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting