Police in Edo State Confirms Rescue of 12 Kidnap Victims

kpakpandofm
Read Time:48 Second

Police in Edo State has confirmed the rescue of 12 kidnap victims in Edo State .

The State Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Dankwara, said there were no casualties and that arrests have been of people believed to be privy to the kidnapping.

He said they were rescued in Ugboha and Udo forests as the security forces have been there for a week now and it was there they intercepted those people because from the intelligence gathered they were roaming around that area. Following that, on Saturday night, the security forces laid an ambush and in trying to move the people from one area to another, they intercepted them.

He said that for the remaining two captives, they are making progress and will make sure that they are released too.

He also mentioned that so far they are no casualty, they escaped and they have made arrests of people that are are part of the syndicate that carried out the dastardly act

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

JUST-IN: Special Forces Rescue 12 Edo Train Station Kidnap Victims

The Edo State government said 12 victims of the Igueben Train Station attack in the State, were rescued by Special Forces comprising operatives from the Army, Police, DSS, local vigilantes, hunters and other security agencies on Saturday night. Governor Godwin Obaseki who spoke to journalists shortly after visiting the rescued […]

Subscribe US Now

Free Shoutcast HostingRadio Stream Hosting